19 April 2012

About Me

My name is Joanna and this isn't the blog address I wanted.
Apparently another Joanna stole mine about 10 years ago. Feel free to go say hi.

Anyway, I am currently 25 years old. I'm married and my husband and I have a little girl, A. She's very silly and keeps my young (because I'm so old.) I think I'm funny (usually not), but I am successfully sarcastic. I'll try to keep my sarcastic remarks in a different font. I'll be blogging about anything and everything. I've tried having theme specific blogs, but I realized that doesn't work well for me.
Aside from Mom stuff, I'll be address topics like animals, organic stuff, gardening, couponing, random stuff, smutty books, being a messy housewife, frugality, and my attempts to be healthy. I may also follow some popular memes and do a giveaway from time to time!

No comments:

Post a Comment